- If the drain pipes under the floor or on contact with the floor, floor drain or gravity drain, then you don't need to install a discharge/drain pump.
- If the water pipes above and do not contact the floor, floor drain or gravity, then you do need a discharge/drain pump.
- Discharge drain pumps water from spa tub out to pipe against gravity to existing sink or wall drain.
- Saves thousands of money compare to floor drain
- Flow Rate: 500 GPH Silent operation; Military heavy-duty water-sealing technology- extremely reliable
- Pipe connection: Suction : 1" and Discharge 1"; Head: 10 feet; Pressure: 4.3 Psi (It is recommended to install an Air Trap (air release) in front of the Discharge Pump to maximize the sucking).
Skill level: intermediate to professional. ~30minutes to 1 hour.
Compatibility: Fit most pedicure chair.
-DRAIN PUMP AC 110V, 5.5A,
-DISCHARGE WATER IN & OUT PIPE SIZE: 1"
We purchased 4 refurbished pedicure chairs and had trouble with them. When I tell they went ABOVE & BEYOND and fixed everything. They fixed everything. Great customer service!!!! Thank you so much!!!
Had what I needed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.