Ship out in 1 to 3 Days.
MINIMUM ORDER IS 2. For Less than 2 please visit our Etsy Shop:
FREE SHIPPING OVER 10 use promo code OVER10 at checkout.
5 STAR REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ on ALL Channels
What's new about this LITE version?
Our LITE version has an L-shape extension at the bases to increase stability of the stand. You could also use double side tape or Velcro to secure it in place.
Application: nail salons, restaurants, grocery stores, retailers, medical offices, check out counters, law offices, tax offices, and more...
Thickness: 1/8" inch
1 Size Option: X Large: 30"W x 23"H
Pass through dimension: 19" width and 7"
Stand Dimension: 8" width and 6" height
Process: Laser cut for smoothest edges and corners
Color & Clarity: Transparent, clear, zero to minimal reflection
Installation: No tools needed. Less than 1 minute to assemble.
Product Origin: Sourced and Made in North Carolina, USA.
Custom Size: Please text/call (704) 724-8904 or email: email@example.com
How to clean my acrylic sneeze shield?
- Blow dust and dirt off the sneeze shield using air dust can or blow dryer before clean because dust or dirt could be abrasive
- Avoid using products with alcohol, ammonia, or aromatics. Products like Windex, which contain alcohol, will significantly damage acrylic shield. Also avoid solvents such as acetone, dry-cleaning fluid, or any gritty cleanser or polish, as they will damage the surface of the shield
- Use damped towel with mild soap water to clean surface
- Use a microfiber cloth to prevent surface scratches
[read more https://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Plexiglass]
What happens when I received my products and they are damaged?
- Although we carefully packed these, they could still be damaged during shipment. We asked that you could take multiple pictures of the package and products and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you replacements.
Can I return them?
- You may return within 5 days of product delivery in its untouched form -- protective films must be intact and untouched.
- You will be responsible for shipping cost
- After 5 days, we will charge 25% restocking fee.
I like the shape, height, width and pass through dimensions allow for my gel lamp to pass through with ease The charity is great!! Make sure to blow the dust off. It scratches easy!!
The thickness of the acrylic is much too thin for me as a manicurist. My client hit it while bringing her arm back through toppled it and the shield sustained a small crack at the joint the support legs are. The crack just keeps growing as it gets moved for cleaning my station and such. I Definitely should have purchased the 1/4" thick.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.