5 STAR REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ on ALL Channels
Description: Clear, transparent, minimal reflection, self-standing acrylic shield. Smooth edges and corners by laser cutting technology. 2 legs/bases slip on firmly to make shield stand without any further installation. Put together and take apart with no tools needed in less than 1 minute.
Product Origin: Sourced and Made in North Carolina, USA.
Application: corporate offices, universities, colleges, law firms, , tax offices, banks, and more...
3 Size Options:
Regular: 24"W x 24"H
X Large (wide): 31"W x 24"H
X Large (tall): 24"W x 31"H
Don't have the size you need? We can custom make the size you need. Free consultation at (704) 724-8904 or email us email@example.com
Pass through dimension: No Pass Through
Stand Dimension: 8" width and 6" height
Process: Laser cut for smoothest edges and corners
Color & Clarity: Transparent, clear, zero to minimal reflection
Installation: No tools needed. Less than 1 minute to assemble.
Custom Size: Please text/call (704) 724-8904 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Video from Gloss displaying our 'INVISIBLE' Sneeze Shield
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the return policy?
- We don't accept return or exchange at this time.
- What to do when an item is broken during shipment?
- We use durable acrylic, but could be damaged by heavy drop during shipping. We will ask you to take pictures of the broken products and we will send replacement promptly.
- How do I clean my sneeze shield?
- Blow dust using air dust sprayer and use a damped microfiber towel to dab the area.
- Only use few drops of dish washing soap in a spray bottle filled with water.
- Use acrylic cleaning solution to wipe clean.
- Do not use acetone
- Do not use alcohol, wipes, acetone, Windex or solutions with ammonia
- Read more here
- How can I clean off the polish if it's on the sneeze shield?
- Use non-acetone polish remover solution to clean. Do not use alcohol or Windex
Our company in Needham, MA just leased office space for September 1st. Like most of us who have been working at home since March, everyone is a little nervous about going back to an office. I contacted Lux Spa and they where great about solving my challenge. All of the local dealers and office super stores only sold standard size plexiglass but we needed a unique size and configuration. I worked closely by phone and email with Anne and she was extremely helpful. She guided me to the right product, sent me pictures and had my order shipped to me in less than a week. When due to my own mistake I broke two small plastic pieces, she sent me the replacements at no cost. I also priced out a similar product at a New Jersey based company but they charged double the price and charged for shipping. I would recommend them to any business that needs a quick solution for their employee safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.