Sneeze Shield FAQs
How to clean my acrylic sneeze shield?
- Blow dust and dirt off the sneeze shield using air dust can or blow dryer before clean because dust or dirt could be abrasive
- Avoid using products with alcohol, ammonia, or aromatics. Products like Windex, which contain alcohol, will significantly damage acrylic shield. Also avoid solvents such as acetone, dry-cleaning fluid, or any gritty cleanser or polish, as they will damage the surface of the shield
- Use damped towel with mild soap water to clean surface
- Use a microfiber cloth to prevent surface scratches
[read more https://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Plexiglass]
What happens when I received my products and they are damaged?
- Although we carefully packed these, they could still be damaged during shipment. We asked that you could take multiple pictures of the package and products and email to email@example.com. We will send you replacements.
- Product damage claims can only be filed within 5 days of product arrival, after 5 days we do not accept damage claim.
- Damage claims could only be filed upon receiving the product(s) and were damaged due shipment or handling.
Can I return them?
- All sales are final. We do not accept return at this time.
What is the warranty on Lux Sneeze Shield?
- We guarantee the quality and products you receive as described.
- Once protective film is peeled and used we will no longer cover for any scratches, cracks, clarity, or damages of the sneeze shield.
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (704) 899-5899