SHIP OUT in 1-3 DAYS.
5 STAR REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ on ALL Channels
All sales are final, we do not accept return at this time. Please make sure you have the correct measurements. Call for consult: 704-490-3934.
Multipurpose: hang vertically or horizontally.
Application: Sneeze shield/guard can be suspended in between chairs to provide social distancing and direct contamination from clients to clients.
Sneeze guard can be suspended in between pedicure chairs, manicure stations, or above any counter top or tabletop at checkout counters.
Complete kit for drop (also known as tile) ceiling: includes clear acrylic shield, two ceiling grid clips, two adjustable 8 feet chains and two "O" binding hooks.
*Note: for hard ceiling, you will need 2 anchor screws
Thickness: 1/8" (3 to 5 lbs) or 1/4" inch (heavy duty 5 to 8lbs)
Pass through dimension: NO PASS THROUGH
Color & Clarity: Transparent, clear, zero to minimal reflection
Installation: No tools needed. Easy to install less than 5 minutes.
Product Origin: Sourced and Made in North Carolina, USA.
Custom Size: Please text/call (704) 724-8904 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to clean my acrylic sneeze shield?
- Blow dust and dirt off the sneeze shield using air dust can or blow dryer before clean because dust or dirt could be abrasive
- Avoid using products with alcohol, ammonia, or aromatics. Products like Windex, which contain alcohol, will significantly damage acrylic shield. Also avoid solvents such as acetone, dry-cleaning fluid, or any gritty cleanser or polish, as they will damage the surface of the shield
- Use damped towel with mild soap water to clean surface
- Use a microfiber cloth to prevent surface scratches
[read more https://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Plexiglass]
What happens when I received my products and they are damaged?
- Although we carefully packed these, they could still be damaged during shipment. We asked that you could take multiple pictures of the package and products and email to email@example.com. We will send you replacements.
Can I return them?
- No, all sales are final. We do not accept return at this time.