***Ship Out in 1-3 business days***
5 STAR REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ on ALL Channels
Description: Super clear, transparent, self-standing table divider or partition guard (no leg needed) that is quick and easy to assemble. It is utilized as a divider barrier to partition a table into 4 isolated seating areas where social distancing could not be enforced. It helps preventing the spread of infection via direct aerosol contamination. The transparency of the high quality Plexiglass table divider allows for great visibility and face-to-face interaction while maintaining physical distancing.
Application: Very useful in settings such as in meetings, cafe, schools, cafeteria, restaurants, libraries, break rooms, senior homes, and more.
✔ Quick and easy to assemble and take apart
✔ Panels are held firmly together by brackets
✔ Shields are sturdy and secured in place with L-shape bracket to the base each panel preventing accidentally knock down
✔ Clear and transparent
✔ Super durable -- 3/16" cast acrylic
✔ Proudly made in North Carolina
✔ Ready to ship in 1 to 2 days
Storage: Quick and easy to take apart and store flat to save space.
Product Origin: Sourced and Made in North Carolina, USA.
Material: Clear transparent acrylic
Thickness: 3/16" inch
Dimensions: Height of shield is 23.75", and diameter length options are 32" or 48"- Or call us for custom size.
Process: Laser cut for smoothest edges and corners
Color & Clarity: Transparent, clear, zero to minimal reflection
Installation: Less than 5 minutes to assemble.
Don't have the size you need? We can custom make the size you need. Free consultation at (704) 724-8904 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the return policy?
- We don't accept return or exchange at this time.
- What to do when an item is broken during shipment?
- We use durable acrylic, but could be damaged by heavy drop during shipping. We will ask you to take pictures of the broken products and we will send replacement promptly.
- How do I clean my sneeze shield?
- Blow dust using air dust sprayer and use a damped microfiber towel to dab the area.
- Only use few drops of dish washing soap in a spray bottle filled with water.
- Use acrylic cleaning solution to wipe clean.
- Do not use acetone
- Do not use alcohol, wipes, acetone, Windex or solutions with ammonia
- Read more here
My wife is an art teacher and in these times we need barriers for her tables. These 4 ways were slightly to large and the people at Lux Spa were happy to cut them to size at no additional cost. They shipped quickly and worked out perfectly. Would definitely recommend this company and product to anyone in need.
One suggestion would be a slightly more detailed set of instructions to assemble, but they were more than happy to help out over messenger or the phone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.